You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Shepparton Regional Park
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Avoid resting, picnics or camping under or close to trees. They may drop heavy branches at any time without warning. Find out more about how to avoid tree risks here.
- Swimming in rivers can be hazardous because of currents, hidden snags, cold water and shifting sands. Take care.
- Do not dive or jump into the river or use any kind of swing attached to trees or other structures
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.