Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
McKillop Bridge and Little River Gorge
- Loose uneven surfaces throughout the visitor areas at these two sites greatly reduce wheelchair accessibility.
- There are numerous low obstacles and a lack of defined pathways.
- McKillop Bridge has picnic facilities and a toilet, whereas the Gorge site has neither.
- At the Gorge there is a 400 metre walk to the lookout along a steep and rough path with generally poor accessibility.