Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
McKillop Bridge and Little River Gorge
- Loose uneven surfaces throughout the visitor areas at these two sites greatly reduce wheelchair accessibility.
- There are numerous low obstacles and a lack of defined pathways.
- McKillop Bridge has picnic facilities and a toilet, whereas the Gorge site has neither.
- At the Gorge there is a 400 metre walk to the lookout along a steep and rough path with generally poor accessibility.
08 May 2013
Parks Victoria is undertaking fuel reduction works along Arthurs Seat Road over the next few weeks including the manual removal of woody weeds such as Boneseed, Sweet Pittosporum and Sallow Wattle across parts of the northern face of Arthurs Seat. The fuel reduction works form part of Parks Victoria’s …