Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
McKillop Bridge and Little River Gorge
- Loose uneven surfaces throughout the visitor areas at these two sites greatly reduce wheelchair accessibility.
- There are numerous low obstacles and a lack of defined pathways.
- McKillop Bridge has picnic facilities and a toilet, whereas the Gorge site has neither.
- At the Gorge there is a 400 metre walk to the lookout along a steep and rough path with generally poor accessibility.
20 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria, the Friends of the Parks and Reserves of the Gippsland Lakes and the Lakes Entrance Community Landcare Group recently united for a working bee at the Gippsland Lakes. The focus of the working bee was to hand-weed the invasive species Euphorbia paralias, commonly known as ‘sea spurge’ at…