You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Tarra-Bulga National Park
Balook Visitor Centre
- The Visitor Centre is well designed for access.
- A toilet block with accessible facilities is located at the rear of the centre.
- The picnic tables allow wheelchair access, although on an unsealed surface.
- Lyrebird Ridge walking track, leaving from the Visitor Centre, is a flat gravel track and is accessible to many people with a disability.
- There is an unsheltered viewing platform along this track.