Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2241-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Balook Visitor Centre
- The Visitor Centre is well designed for access.
- A toilet block with accessible facilities is located at the rear of the centre.
- The picnic tables allow wheelchair access, although on an unsealed surface.
- Lyrebird Ridge walking track, leaving from the Visitor Centre, is a flat gravel track and is accessible to many people with a disability.
- There is an unsheltered viewing platform along this track.
10 May 2013
National Volunteer Week, which runs from 13-19 May 2013, is giving Parks Victoria the chance to say a special thank you to its many volunteer groups across the state. Mill Park Garden Club are a dedicated group of gardening enthusiasts who provide ongoing volunteer support towards maintaining and developing the Le …