Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2241-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
Balook Visitor Centre
- The Visitor Centre is well designed for access.
- A toilet block with accessible facilities is located at the rear of the centre.
- The picnic tables allow wheelchair access, although on an unsealed surface.
- Lyrebird Ridge walking track, leaving from the Visitor Centre, is a flat gravel track and is accessible to many people with a disability.
- There is an unsheltered viewing platform along this track.