You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Terrick Terrick National Park > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1efd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Fires are not permitted
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Please obey the 30km/h speed limit.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Be self-sufficient with drinking water. Carry it in and/or know how to make untreated water safe for drinking. For more information read Water - make it safe to drink, contact Parks Victoria on 13 1963 or visit the Department of Human Services Better Health website.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
18 Jun 2013
Visitor safety and park protection have been the aim of recent compliance activity between Parks Victoria and Victoria Police in the Alpine National Park, north of Licola. Authorised officers have been undertaking regular patrols, targeting illegal behaviour throughout Gippsland’s remote high country, resulting in a high number of infringement …