Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1efd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Nature lovers can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that are unique to the area.
- Scenic drives take visitors to grasslands, granite outcrops, eucalypt woodlands and historical farming sites.
- The Mount Terrick Terrick Picnic Area has picnic tables, toilets and park information. Gas stoves and BBQs may be used. Please note that Terrick Terrick is a campfire free park.
- Many kilometres of walkings trails and vehicles tracks are provided.
- There is no drinking water so please bring provisions.
Camping is permitted at Mount Terrick Terrick just beyond the picnic area only. This is to protect the park’s fragile vegetation.
Please notify the Ranger at Echuca of your camping stay by calling 13 1963.
The camping area is located just past the Mount Terrick Picnic Area on Sylvaterre-Timms Lake Road.
No booking is required. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
No facilities are available at this basic bush campsite.
No fireplaces are provided. Use a gas stove for cooking.
No drinking water is available – supply your own.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground. Please take all rubbish with you.