Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1efd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Nature lovers can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that are unique to the area.
- Scenic drives take visitors to grasslands, granite outcrops, eucalypt woodlands and historical farming sites.
- The Mount Terrick Terrick Picnic Area has picnic tables, toilets and park information. Gas stoves and BBQs may be used. Please note that Terrick Terrick is a campfire free park.
- Many kilometres of walkings trails and vehicles tracks are provided.
- There is no drinking water so please bring provisions.
17 Jun 2013
A group of 260 year 8 students and their teachers from Ivanhoe Grammar School have just completed a huge project to help tackle weeds in the Grampians National Park with Conservation Volunteers. During the past two months, groups of students spent fifteen days volunteering with Parks Victoria and Conservation Volunteers as part …