Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1efd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Nature lovers can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that are unique to the area.
- Scenic drives take visitors to grasslands, granite outcrops, eucalypt woodlands and historical farming sites.
- The Mount Terrick Terrick Picnic Area has picnic tables, toilets and park information. Gas stoves and BBQs may be used. Please note that Terrick Terrick is a campfire free park.
- Many kilometres of walkings trails and vehicles tracks are provided.
- There is no drinking water so please bring provisions.
12 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria wishes to advise visitors that during the next six weeks there will be weekday access disruptions at the McKenzie River Rainforest Walk in the Bemm River Scenic Reserve, between Orbost and Cann River in East Gippsland. The walk is a popular stopping point for motorists on the Princes…