Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1efd-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- Nature lovers can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that are unique to the area.
- Scenic drives take visitors to grasslands, granite outcrops, eucalypt woodlands and historical farming sites.
- The Mount Terrick Terrick Picnic Area has picnic tables, toilets and park information. Gas stoves and BBQs may be used. Please note that Terrick Terrick is a campfire free park.
- Many kilometres of walkings trails and vehicles tracks are provided.
- There is no drinking water so please bring provisions.