You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for The Lakes National Park
Point Wilson and Emu Bight
- Point Wilson can be accessed by vehicle or boat.
- Paths to the picnic area are flat and clear of obstacles.
- There are no access aids on the jetty.
- Emu Bight has good camping and picnic areas, but little shelter.
- The site has a loose, uneven, sandy surface, characteristic of the area, and some obstacles.
- Toilets at both sites are standard facilities, accessed via steps.