Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme. Peak Climb (orientation and geology -
You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve > Things to do > Take a self-guided walk
Take a self-guided walk
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme.
- Peak Climb (orientation and geology - 30 mins, steep)
- Lava Tongue Boardwalk (wetlands - 30 mins, easy)
- Hat Island Habitat Track (revegetation - 45 mins, easy)
- Whurrong Walk (Aboriginal foods - 1 hour, easy)
- Journey to the Last Volcano (geology - 1 hour, moderate).
All walks start from the picnic area, except for the Whurrong walk, which begins near the bird hide. Additional tracks can be used to link several of the above walks.
31 Jan 2014
William Ricketts Sanctuary will close from Monday 3 February to Friday 7 February 2014 to enable a team of arborists to undertake critical tree maintenance within the park. “A large Mountain Ash tree has been assessed by arborists as part of our regular monitoring of the trees and was found…