Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme. Peak Climb (orientation and geology -
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve > Things to do > Take a self-guided walk
Take a self-guided walk
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme.
- Peak Climb (orientation and geology - 30 mins, steep)
- Lava Tongue Boardwalk (wetlands - 30 mins, easy)
- Hat Island Habitat Track (revegetation - 45 mins, easy)
- Whurrong Walk (Aboriginal foods - 1 hour, easy)
- Journey to the Last Volcano (geology - 1 hour, moderate).
All walks start from the picnic area, except for the Whurrong walk, which begins near the bird hide. Additional tracks can be used to link several of the above walks.