Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme. Peak Climb (orientation and geology -
You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve > Things to do > Take a self-guided walk
Take a self-guided walk
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Take in the sights of Tower Hill on one of the five self-guided walks, each with a different theme.
- Peak Climb (orientation and geology - 30 mins, steep)
- Lava Tongue Boardwalk (wetlands - 30 mins, easy)
- Hat Island Habitat Track (revegetation - 45 mins, easy)
- Whurrong Walk (Aboriginal foods - 1 hour, easy)
- Journey to the Last Volcano (geology - 1 hour, moderate).
All walks start from the picnic area, except for the Whurrong walk, which begins near the bird hide. Additional tracks can be used to link several of the above walks.
20 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria, the Friends of the Parks and Reserves of the Gippsland Lakes and the Lakes Entrance Community Landcare Group recently united for a working bee at the Gippsland Lakes. The focus of the working bee was to hand-weed the invasive species Euphorbia paralias, commonly known as ‘sea spurge’ at…