You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Wattle Park
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Solid fuel stoves are not permitted. Use a portable gas stove instead.
- Trail bikes and horses are not permitted.
- Large groups should contact the park prior to their event.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and the main visitor area (including the golf course and Chalet) will remain open on days forecast Code Red Fire Danger.
- As an exception, the conservation area on the eastern side of the park will be closed for public safety on days forecast Code Red.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.