Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1fd1-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Fires are not permitted
- Trail bike riding, horse riding and camping are not permitted.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Conservation Zone
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Care should be taken when visiting the park on days of Total Fire Ban
- After heavy rains, the river and floodplain should be avoided.
11 Feb 2014
A role-play re-enactment of the horrific Loch Ard shipwreck was just one of the Shipwreck Tales activities for the Summer by the Sea program run for holiday makers along the Victorian coastline. At Loch Ard Gorge in Port Campbell, one of the two survivors from the 1878 shipwreck, Miss Eva…