Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1fd1-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Fires are not permitted
- Trail bike riding, horse riding and camping are not permitted.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Conservation Zone
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Care should be taken when visiting the park on days of Total Fire Ban
- After heavy rains, the river and floodplain should be avoided.
12 Nov 2013
In preparation for the opening of the seasonal road closures, Parks Victoria staff along with fourteen members of the Mansfield Alpine Four Wheel Drive Club spent the past weekend clearing tracks in the Alpine National Park. A wild winter had taken its toll on tracks throughout the park with many…