You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
No change of conditions applyView all changed conditions for Werribee River Park
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Fires are not permitted
- Trail bike riding, horse riding and camping are not permitted.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Conservation Zone
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Care should be taken when visiting the park on days of Total Fire Ban
- After heavy rains, the river and floodplain should be avoided.