Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1fad-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Westgate Park is an inner city park offering easy access for most visitors.
- The car parking areas are sealed and flat, and designated accessible parking is provided.
- There is a good path around the wetland and a designated accessible toilet facility.
- The picnic facilities are on an unsealed and partially uneven surface.
08 May 2013
There have been a couple of reasons for recent celebrations on the Budj Bim country also known as Mount Eccles National Park. One was to celebrate the six year anniversary of the Gunditjmara Native Title Settlement for the area, ratified in March 2007, and the other was the completion of a …