Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1edc-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- The homestead site in Woodlands Historic Park has accessible paths that wind around the gardens and homestead buildings.
- Two routes lead up from the car park to the homestead, one direct and the other longer but more gentle.
- There is an accessible toilet at the top of the entrance path.
Somerton Road Picnic Area
- Somerton Road Picnic Area offers good facilities, including electric barbecues, tables, water fountains and toilets, all of which are suitable for people with a disability.
- A track leading around the pond has been constructed as an accessible feature. It is unsealed, but otherwise very good. Other tracks are often steep.
- A potential obstacle is the erosion between the car park and picnic area.