You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Woodlands Historic Park
- The homestead site in Woodlands Historic Park has accessible paths that wind around the gardens and homestead buildings.
- Two routes lead up from the car park to the homestead, one direct and the other longer but more gentle.
- There is an accessible toilet at the top of the entrance path.
Somerton Road Picnic Area
- Somerton Road Picnic Area offers good facilities, including electric barbecues, tables, water fountains and toilets, all of which are suitable for people with a disability.
- A track leading around the pond has been constructed as an accessible feature. It is unsealed, but otherwise very good. Other tracks are often steep.
- A potential obstacle is the erosion between the car park and picnic area.