The campground is set amid Pine-Buloke woodlands and vast open lake beds surrounded by Mallee sand dunes and a circular-walking track to Bracky Well. Access
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Wyperfeld National Park > Things to do > Casuarina Campground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a5-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
The campground is set amid Pine-Buloke woodlands and vast open lake beds surrounded by Mallee sand dunes and a circular-walking track to Bracky Well.
Located in the north of the park, Casuarina Camping Area is accessible from Patchewollock by two wheel drive. If coming from Underbool along Gunners Track or Wonga, four wheel drive is required.
No booking, no fees. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
All campsites are unpowered set amid Pine-Buloke woodlands surrounded by Mallee sand dunes.
Non-flush toilets, picnic tables, fireplaces, on-site information and water are provided. A circular walking track to Bracky Well is also available.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
Water is provided.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667