Enjoy a picnic in the picnic area while four wheel driving around the park. This camping area is set alongside one of the largest white
You are hereHome > Find > Park locator map > Wyperfeld National Park > Things to do > Snow Drift Picnic and Camping Area
Snow Drift Picnic and Camping Area
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a5-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Enjoy a picnic in the picnic area while four wheel driving around the park. This camping area is set alongside one of the largest white sand dunes in the area.
Located in the north area of the park, access is four wheel drive only via Underbool along Gunners Track.
No booking, no fees. Camping is on a first in, first-served basis.
All campsites are unpowered.
Non-flush toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces are provided.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667