Accessibility Information Picnic Facilities Access to the picnic shelter, tables and barbecues is over a relatively level grassed area that would be accessible when the grass is mown short. Loop…
Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Bellbird Picnic Area
- Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River.
- A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path to the jetty and river lookout is steep because of the downward slope of the riverbank.
- There is no designated accessible disabled toilet at this site.
- General accessible toilets are available.
- Westfield Reserve picnic area is down an embankment from the car park.
- The picnic shelter has good access, and is free of steps.
- There is an accessible toilet facility near the car parking area.
- This site is near the Main Yarra Trail, popular with cyclists and walkers.
A detailed accessibility assessment was completed in 2012 of:
- Loop Picnic Area
- Westfield Reserve
- Bellbird Picnic Area
- Studley Parks Boathouse and Picnic Area
For photos and more information, click on the links below.
Accessibility Information Westfield Reserve picnic area is down an embankment from the car park. The picnic shelter has good access, and is free of steps. There is an accessible toilet…
Accessibility Information Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River. A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path to the jetty and river…
Historic Studley Park Boathouse, Kew, is only 10 minutes from the city centre and offers visitors the opportunity to dine in the restaurant, relax over a lighter meal in the…
Showing 1 - 4 of 4