You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Yarra Bend Park > Accessibility > Bellbird Picnic Area
Bellbird Picnic Area Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River.
- A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path to the jetty and river lookout is steep because of the downward slope of the riverbank.
- There is no designated accessible disabled toilet at this site.
- General accessible toilets are available.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
09 Apr 2013
Visitors to Organ Pipes National Park now have two new walking tracks to explore its interesting landscapes, thanks to many hours of hard work by park ranger Joe Tognolini. The new tracks take walkers into areas of the park previously inaccessible to visitors, and connect with existing paths through the …