You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Yarra Bend Park > Accessibility > Bellbird Picnic Area
Bellbird Picnic Area Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River.
- A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path to the jetty and river lookout is steep because of the downward slope of the riverbank.
- There is no designated accessible disabled toilet at this site.
- General accessible toilets are available.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
07 Mar 2014
Parks Victoria has reopened two more Mallee parks ahead of the forthcoming Labour Day Long Weekend. Wyperfeld National Park and Lake Albacutya Park will reopen from today, however North West District Manager Dale Antonysen says a number of road closures will be in place throughout both parks. “Parks Victoria staff…