You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Yarra Bend Park > Accessibility > Westfield Reserve
Westfield Reserve Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Westfield Reserve picnic area is down an embankment from the car park.
- The picnic shelter has good access, and is free of steps.
- There is an accessible toilet facility near the car parking area.
- This site is near the Main Yarra Trail, popular with cyclists and walkers.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3
02 Dec 2013
Nazim Erdem in conjunction with Parks Victoria and Independence Australia is reminding Victorians to think before they jump or dive from piers and jetties this summer to minimise the risk of spinal cord injury. At the age of 20, Nazim Erdem dived off an Elwood pier into shallow water in…