You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Yarra Bend Park > Accessibility > Westfield Reserve
Westfield Reserve Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- Westfield Reserve picnic area is down an embankment from the car park.
- The picnic shelter has good access, and is free of steps.
- There is an accessible toilet facility near the car parking area.
- This site is near the Main Yarra Trail, popular with cyclists and walkers.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3
16 May 2013
Parks Victoria is pleased to announce that Quarry Beach Road which leads to Mallacoota Coastal Reserve has been repaired and is again open to traffic. The road was severely damaged last June during a rain storm which flooded the nearby Horse Trap Creek. The road was undercut by the …