You are here
Safety and regulations
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Solid fuel stoves are not permitted. Use a portable gas stove instead.
- Bicycles are not permitted in conservation areas.
- Car parking is permitted only in marked spaces. Vehicles are not to be parked on ovals or open grass areas.
- Unless in a designated off-leash area, dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- In the off-leash area, dogs must be under effective voice control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of the waste in a park bin.
- Dogs are not permitted in bushland conservation areas.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- Beware of snakes in warm weather.
- Take care while walking on bushland trails near escarpments.
- Sections of this park have been identified as high bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating. As an exception, the golf courses and playing fields have been assessed to have a low/acceptable level of bushfire risk and will remain open.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.