Accessibility Information Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River. A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path
Bellbird Picnic Area
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Add change of condition
Change of conditions
- Bellbird toilet block is closed until further notice due to maintenance. The nearest toilet facilities are located at Studley Park Picnic Area, approximately 2km along Yarra Boulevard. at Bellbird Picnic Area
Thursday 19 October, 2017 |
- A section of the Yarra Bend Walk between Bellbird Park and Molesworth Street is closed due to landslip. Take alternative route along Yarra Boulevard. at Bellbird Picnic Area
Friday 15 September, 2017 |
0 visitor ratings
- Bellbird picnic area offers good picnic settings near the Yarra River.
- A drainage channel around the area is a potential obstacle. The path to the jetty and river lookout is steep because of the downward slope of the riverbank.
- There is no designated accessible disabled toilet at this site.
- General accessible toilets are available.