Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b7-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Organised events or groups of 100 people or more require a permit from Parks Victoria. Permits detail park regulations and guide appropriate activities.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- This park has been assessed to have a low level of bushfire risk and will remain open on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
08 May 2013
Parks Victoria is thanking its many volunteer groups across the state during National Volunteer Week, 13-19 May. Around 200 volunteer and Friends groups donate their time and energy to Victorian parks, reserves, and marine sanctuaries throughout the year. Last year they contributed over 20,000 days of unpaid work. The figure for this …