Yarra Flats Park features 85 hectares of pastoral and heritage landscapes, natural bushland, wetlands, abundant birdlife and a number of informal picnic areas. There is
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e08-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- The tap supplying drinking water near the shelter is no longer working due to plumbing issues. Works are being carried out to resolve this matter. at Yarra Flats
Tuesday 23 May, 2017 |
- The toilets at Yarra Flats are closed until further notice. The nearest toilets are at Banksia Park or Warringal Parklands.
at Yarra Flats
Wednesday 22 February, 2017 |
Yarra Flats Park features 85 hectares of pastoral and heritage landscapes, natural bushland, wetlands, abundant birdlife and a number of informal picnic areas.
There is a wood barbecue, picnic tables and shelters located near the car park. Fires are permitted only in the barbecue provided, and you are welcome to bring your own small gas barbecue.
The toilet block at Yarra Flats Park is wheelchair accessible.
Along the Main Yarra Trail is the Heidelberg School Artists Trail, which illustrates how artists a century ago (such as Condor, McCubbin and Streeton) interpreted the landscape.
Access to the park
- Pedestrian and cyclist access is available from various points in the park at all times. Vehicle entry is available from The Boulevard, East Ivanhoe (Melway 32 B6).
- Car park gates are open 6am to 6pm, extending to 9pm during daylight savings.
- Dogs are permitted in the park but must remain on a leash at all times. Dogs are not permitted within the (fenced) Annulus Billabong Wildlife Sanctuary.