Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- The path to the You Yangs Park Office is unsealed and relatively steep.
- There is a toilet at the centre designated as an accessible facility, but the access path is fairly steep and is unsealed.
- Rough surfaces, potholes and other obstacles reduce the accessibility of the picnic sites at the You Yangs.
- Valley Picnic Area has a designated accessible toilet, meeting many access criteria, across the car park from the picnic facilities.
- The tracks and the car parks are unsealed.
- At Big Rock Picnic Area the path leading up to Big Rock is steep with rocks and vegetation across the path.
06 Mar 2014
Clean Up Australia Day events held at Kalimna Park and Golden Point Reserve over the weekend resulted in 4 cubic metres of rubbish being removed from the bush in and around the Castlemaine Diggings National Heritage Park. Active community members of Castlemaine and Chewton spent their Sunday collecting rubbish including…