Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- The path to the You Yangs Park Office is unsealed and relatively steep.
- There is a toilet at the centre designated as an accessible facility, but the access path is fairly steep and is unsealed.
- Rough surfaces, potholes and other obstacles reduce the accessibility of the picnic sites at the You Yangs.
- Valley Picnic Area has a designated accessible toilet, meeting many access criteria, across the car park from the picnic facilities.
- The tracks and the car parks are unsealed.
- At Big Rock Picnic Area the path leading up to Big Rock is steep with rocks and vegetation across the path.
20 Nov 2013
Parks Victoria, the Friends of the Parks and Reserves of the Gippsland Lakes and the Lakes Entrance Community Landcare Group recently united for a working bee at the Gippsland Lakes. The focus of the working bee was to hand-weed the invasive species Euphorbia paralias, commonly known as ‘sea spurge’ at…