There are several great rock-climbing and abseiling sites throughout the park. Bookings are required for groups. Individuals are not required to book, but should check with the Park Office to enquire about the availability of sites. Seasonal closures apply to some sites.
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-23b9-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Link Track (Track 11) in the Stockyards Mountain Bike Area remains closed.
at Mountain Bike Riding
Tuesday 29 January, 2013 |
Great Circle Drive A 12km gravel road accessible by two wheel drive cars. The drive provides the full spectrum of diverse scenery available in this unique park. Turntable Drive A sealed road from the park entrance to Turntable car park, located approximately one-third of the way up …
- Map - You Yangs Regional Park (PDF File 2.8 MB)
Optimised for viewing on mobile devices.
- Map - You Yangs Regional Park - Kurrajong mountain bike area (PDF File 497.6 KB)
- Map - You Yangs Regional Park - Stockyards mountain bike area (PDF File 629.8 KB)
- Park note - You Yangs Regional Park (PDF File 2.2 MB)
10 May 2013
Parks Victoria is saying a special thank you to its many volunteer groups across the state as part of National Volunteer Week, which runs from 13-19 May 2013. At Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary the Marine Care Ricketts Point (MCRP) friends group works hard to help protect and preserve the natural environment …