Grants Kiosk and Tearooms
Status: EOI now open
Parks Victoria is seeking suitably qualified parties to provide their vision to operate the Kiosk and Tearooms at Grants Picnic Ground in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
Grants Picnic Ground is a popular destination for both international and local visitors and received more than 750,000 visits in 2017/2018.
A lease of up to 21 years is available.
- a Kiosk & Tearooms building with sales area, kiosk, kitchen, tea room and outdoor timber deck and office
- the potential to repurpose the existing visitor bird feeding area
- outdoor group shelter / pavilion
- two visitor toilet facilities
- car parking and parking for coaches and mini buses
- barbeques, picnic tables and close walking tracks at Grants Picnic Ground
- Wednesday 27 March 10.00am
- Wednesday 3 April 10.00am
- Applications open 14 March 2019
- Applications close 17 May 2019
Interested parties are required to register to download documentation. Applications should be in MS Word or PDF and a maximum of 20MB