Parks Victoria is committed to maintaining the health of the natural environment and of our parks and reserves, while providing a range of excellent visitor...
We conduct recruitment programs, including an Aboriginal program, as well as general recruitment. These programs occur at various times throughout the year and are advertised on this website under vacancies.
Parks Victoria employs people from a range of professions such as:
- Natural resources managers and rangers
- Conservation and environmental specialists
- Cultural and heritage managers
- Engineers and statutory planners
- Accountants and business managers
- Marketing, communications and tourism professionals
- Human resources
- Strategic planners
- Information technology specialists
- Customer service and administrative officers
We require prospective employees to undergo a national police record check prior to employment.
The roleWorking as a ranger is as varied as the environments they manage. Many of their responsibilities fall into two categories: managing natural values (making...
Swap your desk for Victoria’s great outdoorsWe’re looking for 100 enthusiastic people to become Seasonal Park Rangers and help us protect Victoria’s incredible natural places....
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) and Parks Victoria (PV) and are looking for people who want to help protect Victorian communities...
Parks Victoria requires that prospective employees undergo a National Police Record Check prior to an employment offer being made.As part of the job application you...