Parking at Albert Park
Parking fees - CPI increase 30 November 2018
There will be a CPI price increase to parking fees on 30 November 2018. Each financial year the treasurer, Department of Treasury and Finance sets the CPI increase applicable to fees and charges from 1 July each year.
The new parking fees from 30 November 2018 are:
- Weekday hourly rate: $5.30 per hour (previously $5.20 per hour)
- Weekdays after 5pm flat rate: $5.30 (previously $5.20)
- Weekday maximum all day rate: $12.70 per day (previously $12.50 per day)
- Weekends flat rate fee: $5.30 per day (previously $5.20 per day)
Parking permits will continue to be available for park businesses and members of Albert Park clubs. New permit fees will commence on 30 November 2018:
- Sports Club Permit – 6 months: $33.50 (previously $32.95)
- Sports Club Permit– 6 months concession*: $16.75 (previously $16.45)
- Sports Club Permit – 12 months: $67.00 (previously $65.90)
- Sports Club Permit – 12 months concession*: $33.50 (previously $32.95)
- Junior Sports Club Permit – 12 months: $16.60 (previously $16.30)
- Junior Sports Club Permit – 12 months concession*: $8.30 (previously $8.15)
- Tenant permit – 3 months: $208.40 (previously $205.10)
- Tenant permit – 3 months concession: $104.20* (previously $102.55)
- Tradespersons permit – 7 days: $24.40 (previously $24.00)
- Tradespersons permit – 7 days concession*: $12.20 (previously $12.00)
*Concession prices are available for eligible concession cardholders including Centrelink Health Care Card, Centrelink Pensioner Card, Veterans Affairs Gold Card for All Conditions, Veterans Affairs Gold Card War Widow, Veterans Affairs Gold Card TPI and Veterans Affairs Gold card POW and EDA.
The net revenue from parking fees will continue to be reinvested back into Albert Park Reserve services and facilities and the sports and recreation club grant program.
To provide feedback on the Albert Park Reserve parking fees email firstname.lastname@example.org