You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Buchan Caves Reserve
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts, and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided. Learn more about campfire safety.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.