This walk-in camping area is family friendly and located by Little River.AccessThe camping area is located by crossing the bridge off Little River Road towards
Neds Gully Camping Area
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition
- Neds Gully Campground and Neds Gully pedestrian suspension bridge are temporarily closed until further notice. Northern circuit tracks can be accessed from Little River Track via Cooks Mill Campground. Alternative camping is available at Cooks Mill Campground at Neds Gully Camping Area Thursday 30 May, 2019
This walk-in camping area is family friendly and located by Little River.
The camping area is located by crossing the bridge off Little River Road towards Neds Gully Track. The campground is situated 50 meters from the car park.
Advance bookings and payment are required. Individual sites cannot be reserved; please select your campsite(s) within the campground on arrival.
On-site information and fireplaces are available. The fireplaces do not include a cooking plate so you will need to bring you own. Non-flush toilets are situated across the bridge in the car parking area.
There are 15 campsites available accommodating a maximum of 6 people. Campsites are suitable for tents only and are located 50m from the car park. Do not camp under tree limbs.
Firewood collection is prohibited in the park but can be purchased from the nearby towns of Taggerty and Buxton. Use a portable gas stove or similar for cooking.
Please supply your own drinking water. Some water is available from Little River but it is not suitable for drinking.
There is no rubbish collection at this campground. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead.
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave.
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common – this means no open fires can be lit.
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667.