Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Hepburn Regional Park
- The facilities at Mt Franklin are relatively old.
- The summit of the mountain can be reached by car for views of the surrounding area. These views may be partially obstructed by vegetation growth.
- There is no accessible toilet facility, and the path leading to the existing toilet is very steep.
- At Sailors Falls there are no designated accessible facilities, but the site is relatively flat and you can see the falls without a significant walk from the picnic facilities.
- There is a shelter over the barbecue area.
- Tipperary Springs has picnic tables unsuitable for wheelchair users, and low fireplaces. It is close to the riverbank, and is an open area.
- There are some uneven surfaces and low obstacles.
- The designated toilet does not meet current access standards.
0 visitor ratings
All-terrain wheelchair An all terrain wheelchair called a TrailRider is available for park visitors with mobility difficulties and this chair is owned and managed by the Hepburn Shire Council. For more information…