You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Kurth Kiln Regional Park
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts, and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided. Learn more about campfire safety.
- Firearms are not permitted.
Horse riding and mountain bike riding is not permitted on walking tracks or in visitor areas.
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.