You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Macedon Regional Park
- Horseriding is restricted to certain areas - please check with the ranger before starting out.
- Camping is not permitted - Macedon Regional Park is in a declared water catchment.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- Bushwalking is not recommended on days of Total Fire Ban.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.