You are here
Loading maphttps://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo a3411076-20ce-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- The male toilet is currently closed at Westfield carpark. Alternative toilets can be found at Deep Rock.Tuesday 2 October, 2018
0 visitor ratings
- Westfield Reserve picnic area is down an embankment from the car park.
- The picnic shelter has good access, and is free of steps.
- There is an accessible toilet facility near the car parking area.
- This site is near the Main Yarra Trail, popular with cyclists and walkers.