EOI 201702 Cape Otway Lightstation Precinct
In the centre of the internationally acclaimed Great Ocean Road touring route and the Great Ocean Walk is the spectacular Cape Otway Lightstation. The Expression of Interest for the lease and operation of this unique historic precinct, which offers opportunities to tap into local and international markets, is now open.
- 18 metre lighthouse tower
- Entrance building
- Historic buildings (current uses include accommodation, café, interpretation)
- Indigenous meeting hut
- Historic artefacts
- Applications open 28 August 2017
- Applications close 13 October 2017
1. Review Documentation
- Great Otway National Park and Otway Forest Park Management Plan
- Cape Otway Lightstation Conservation Management Plan 1994 and addendum
- Tourism Leases in National Parks Guidance Note (2015)
- Parks Victoria – Shaping our Future
- Parks Victoria – Healthy Parks, Healthy People
2. Email your intent to submit a proposal
Those intending to submit an application should send an email notification to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au in the instance that Parks Victoria need to contact you to advise of project updates prior to your submission.
3. Book a site visit
Site visits are available on 6 September and 12 September and must be booked with the Project Manager by email EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
All other enquiries about this opportunity, the process and submissions should also be directed to the Project Manager.
To retain the probity of the EOI process, applicants should not contact any staff other than the Project Manager as it may be detrimental to the integrity of the assessment. All contact with the Project Manager must be in writing to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
4. Submit your EOI proposal
Submit your proposal by email to EOI@parks.vic.gov.au
Proposals should be in MSWord or PDF format and a maximum file size of 20MB