Parks Victoria is committed to maintaining the health of the natural environment and of our parks and reserves, while providing a range of excellent visitor services - so that all Victorians can visit them to relax or exercise their bodies and minds - Healthy Parks, Healthy People.
All Parks Victoria's staff contribute to improving these wonderful parks every day. Protecting and conserving them now and for future generations. These positions offer you an opportunity to become part of a team that is committed to making a difference to our natural environment through professionally managing one of the world's great park systems.
Parks Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a commitment to merit, equity and diversity in the workplace.
To gain employment with Parks Victoria you need to be:
- Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand citizen who has entered Australia on a valid passport. A birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current passport is proof of eligibility.
- A non-citizen with a valid visa that provides work rights. A current passport containing the visa is proof of eligibility. As the visa has an expiry date, non-citizens can only engage in casual, temporary or fixed term roles that do not extend beyond the expiry date.
- Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory police screen checks. Parks Victoria requires all prospective employees to undergo a National Police Record Check prior to an employment offer being made.
Dja Dja Wurrung Ranger Position
- Full Time Fixed Term position to 31 December 2017
- Dja Dja Wurrung Ranger – Designated Aboriginal Position
- Grade 2 $48,308 plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Bendigo location
- Applications close 5pm 23 May 2016