Park maps are produced to show boundaries, access roads and tracks and the location of main visitor sites and facilities. Maps are not available for all parks but often the park note includes a simple map as an alternative. There are also some specialised maps produced showing boating or prospecting areas.
Park maps which are optimised for viewing on mobile devices are also made available free of charge from Avenza PDF Maps application. Used within the app the maps allow you to calculate distances and (with sufficient mobile signal) locate yourself within the park.
If you are planning a hike you should always bring a detailed topographic map of the areas you visit and a compass and know how to use them both.
Maps of seasonal road closures are available on the Seasonal Closures page.
Maps listed by park name
- Albert Park - Map (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Alpine National Park - Heyfield, Licola, Dargo - Map (PDF 3.5 MB)
- Arthurs Seat State Park - Mountain bike trail map (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Barmah National Park - Map (PDF 5.4 MB)
- Baw Baw National Park - Map (PDF 1.0 MB)
- Beechworth Historic Park Prospecting Guide Map (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Bendigo parks and forests - dog walking map (PDF 4.4 MB)
- Brimbank Park Map (PDF 2.3 MB)
- Brisbane Ranges National Park - Map (PDF 3.4 MB)
- Buchan Caves Reserve - Map (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Bunyip State Park - Map (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Cape Conran Coastal Park - Map (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Castlemaine Diggings NHP - Prospecting Map (PDF 5.4 MB)
- Cathedral Range State Park Map (PDF 3.4 MB)
- Chiltern Mt-Pilot NP Prospecting Area Map (PDF 4.3 MB)
- Chiltern Mt-Pilot National Park Map (PDF 4.1 MB)
- Cobram Regional Park - Map (PDF 754.9 KB)
- Coopracambra National Park Map (PDF 2.5 MB)
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - Map - Olinda area (PDF 4.5 MB)
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - Map - Park overview (PDF 986.0 KB)
- Dandenong Valley Parklands Map (PDF 5.4 MB)
- Devilbend Natural Features Reserve Map (PDF 552.1 KB)
- Discovery Bay Marine National Park Map (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary Map (PDF 1.5 MB)