You are hereHome > Find > Bays and rivers map > Port Phillip > Things to do > Collins Settlement Site Historic Area > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1d51-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022a2c703d1-336a-34d6-e040-a8c0ac64201c
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants, animals, historic artefacts and geological features in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
19 Feb 2014
On a Friday morning earlier this month, the intertidal platforms of Pickering Point, part of Warrnambool’s unique Merri Marine Sanctuary, came alive with the start of a new era for the Sea Search program. Parks Victoria rangers and members of the Friends of Merri Marine Sanctuary braved a crisp south…