Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e93-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
- There are no designated wheelchair accessible facilities.
- Movement around Cooks Mill camping area is relatively easy with some good paths although water collection from the river may be difficult.
- Access to Neds Gully is not suitable for wheelchairs and is potentially hazardous.
- The Neds Gully camping area itself is flat and free of obstacles on a grassy surface.