Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1e93-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- There are no designated wheelchair accessible facilities.
- Movement around Cooks Mill camping area is relatively easy with some good paths although water collection from the river may be difficult.
- Access to Neds Gully is not suitable for wheelchairs and is potentially hazardous.
- The Neds Gully camping area itself is flat and free of obstacles on a grassy surface.
13 Nov 2013
The Melbourne Tramways Band is in their 74th annual recital season with free monthly concerts to be presented between 2.30pm – 4.30pm (weather permitting) at the open air bandstand in Wattle Park in Burwood from November to April. The dates for upcoming Tramways Band recitals are 15 December 2013, 16…