Camping at Thurra River Thurra River is the largest campground in Croajingolong National Park, with 46 sites. The camp is located in coastal woodland between the river and the ocean,…
Things to do Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a7-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- Visitors are urged to use caution when travelling on West Wingan Road (access to Wingan Inlet campground) due to the presence of logging trucks. Vic Forests are undertaking logging operations in state forest north of the Croajingolong National Park.
at Wingan Inlet
Monday 21 July, 2014 |
The Wilderness Coast Walk extends 100km from the Eastern Shores of Sydenham Inlet in Croajingolong National Park, to Wonboyn in the Nadgee Nature Reserve, NSW. The walk can be accessed…
Camping at Wingan Inlet Wingan Inlet campground is set in a tall bloodwood forest on the western shore of tranquil Wingan Inlet. The campground is equipped with non-flush toilets, shared…
- Croajingolong National Park - Camping fact sheet (PDF 448.6 KB)
Important information on revised fee structures for camping in Victoria’s parks and reserves, effective from 1 July 2014.
- Croajingolong NP - Mallacoota Inlet - Park note (PDF 2.0 MB)
- Croajingolong NP - Walk the Wilderness Coast (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Croajingolong NP - Walks around Shipwreck Creek (PDF 590.5 KB)