Enjoy activities such as picnicking, bicycle riding, nature study and photography at Lake Mournpall camping area. Access Take the Calder Highway to Hattah township 35km
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Hattah - Kulkyne National Park > Things to do > Lake Mournpall
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-2248-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Enjoy activities such as picnicking, bicycle riding, nature study and photography at Lake Mournpall camping area.
Take the Calder Highway to Hattah township 35km north of Ouyen. Turn off to the Hattah – Kulkyne National Park. Access is via a 10km two wheel drive gravel track to the Mournpall camping area. Motorised boats are not permitted on the lake.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round. Bookings are for designated sites and are charged per campsite.
There are 16 unpowered sites available with a maximum of 6 people per site. Generators are not permitted.
Non-flush toilets, fireplaces and picnic tables are provided.
No drinking water supplied – supply your own.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
There is no rubbish collection. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 66