You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Lake Connewarre Wildlife Reserve > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-21d4-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Beware of snakes in warm weather.
- Be self-sufficient with drinking water. Carry it in and/or know how to make untreated water safe for drinking. For more information read Water - make it safe to drink, contact Parks Victoria on 13 1963 or visit the Department of Human Services Better Health website.
- Swimming in rivers can be hazardous because of currents, hidden snags, cold water and shifting sands. Take care.
14 Nov 2013
Serendip Sanctuary has four very special new arrivals; four baby Spotted-tail Quolls. The parents were brought to Serendip in September from Halls Gap Zoo, and Ranger Matt Wills says it’s exciting to have the baby quolls as well. “We’ve never had quolls here before, so it’s just great to have…