You are hereHome > Explore > Parks map search > Lake Connewarre Wildlife Reserve > Safety and regulations
Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-21d4-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Beware of snakes in warm weather.
- Be self-sufficient with drinking water. Carry it in and/or know how to make untreated water safe for drinking. For more information read Water - make it safe to drink, contact Parks Victoria on 13 1963 or visit the Department of Human Services Better Health website.
- Swimming in rivers can be hazardous because of currents, hidden snags, cold water and shifting sands. Take care.
13 Feb 2014
Over 8 million visitors to St Kilda Pier now have better access the St Kilda harbour as a result of a $1.65 million upgrade to the St Kilda Pier jetty arm. The works to upgrade St Kilda jetty arm were officially opened on Tuesday 11 February 2014 and are now…