You are here
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Lower Glenelg National Park
Battersbys, Pritchards and Wilson Hall riverside camping and picnic areas
- Of these three picnic and camping sites along the Glenelg River, Battersbys is overall slightly more accessible than Pritchards and Wilson Hall, though it does not offer shelter near the picnic facilities.
- The visitor centre in Nelson is generally accessible.
- The car parking bays are good, and there is a ramp to facilitate building entry.
- Inside the building is spacious but it does not have handrails.
- A designated accessible toilet is provided at the rear of the building.
Princess Margaret Rose Cave
- The picnic and camping areas and the visitor centre building are all reasonably accessible at Princes Margaret Rose Cave.
- The cave itself is accessed via steep and slippery stairs and is therefore poorly accessible for people with limited mobility.
- A limestone cave in Mount Gambier (not far across the South Australian border) offers better access for people with a disability.