Safety and regulations Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-1ee1-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Large groups of fifty people or more must notify Parks Victoria of their visit in advance by calling 13 1963. This includes school groups.
- Cyclists are not permitted to create new tracks, ride through bush or ride on tracks which display a ‘No Bikes’ symbol.
- Keep to designated tracks.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted.
- Emergency markers points are located in this park to help pinpoint your exact location in the case of an emergency. In an emergency call 000 and quote the emergency marker code. Further information about emergency markers is available here.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.
24 Feb 2014
Parks Victoria rangers in the Grampians National Park are excited to report another picture of a Spotted-tail Quoll, otherwise known as the Tiger Quoll. The latest image of a large quoll was captured in early February at 1:37am. Ranger in Charge Dave Roberts said it was the second photo of…