Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Natural History Centre
- The Tower Hill Natural History Centre is very accessible and a great attraction for park visitors.
- There are two designated accessible parking spaces, and the building is free of obstacles and well designed.
- Toilets are accessed via the car park, servicing the nearby picnic facilities.
Tower Hill Picnic Area
- Tower Hill Picnic Area has many tables and a picnic shelter, and is well situated for accessibility.
- There is no unisex toilet meeting access standards, but two of the picnic tables are generally accessible for wheelchair users.
Boardwalk and bird hide
- Access to the boardwalk is restricted by the track leading to it, which is narrow, poorly defined and made of gravel.
- Both the boardwalk and the hide have a good level of access generally, but have some limitations.
14 Apr 2013
The Victorian Government has released the Point Nepean National Park Master Plan and announced its intention to run a commercial Expression of Interest to seek private sector investment in development of the historic Quarantine Station precinct. For further information and to view the plan go to www.depi.vic.gov.…