Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
Natural History Centre
- The Tower Hill Natural History Centre is very accessible and a great attraction for park visitors.
- There are two designated accessible parking spaces, and the building is free of obstacles and well designed.
- Toilets are accessed via the car park, servicing the nearby picnic facilities.
Tower Hill Picnic Area
- Tower Hill Picnic Area has many tables and a picnic shelter, and is well situated for accessibility.
- There is no unisex toilet meeting access standards, but two of the picnic tables are generally accessible for wheelchair users.
Boardwalk and bird hide
- Access to the boardwalk is restricted by the track leading to it, which is narrow, poorly defined and made of gravel.
- Both the boardwalk and the hide have a good level of access generally, but have some limitations.
04 Mar 2014
Parks in the Mallee including Murray Sunset National Park, and Bronzewing and Paradise Flora and Fauna Reserves have re-opened to visitors in time for the forthcoming Labour Day long weekend. "It’s been a challenging month with the number of fires experienced in the Mallee, but we are focussing on recovery…