Accessibility Park Subotopic Layout
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-27aa-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Parks Victoria does not guarantee that this data is without flaw of any kind and therefore disclaims all liability which may arise from you relying upon this information
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
0 visitor ratings
Natural History Centre
- The Tower Hill Natural History Centre is very accessible and a great attraction for park visitors.
- There are two designated accessible parking spaces, and the building is free of obstacles and well designed.
- Toilets are accessed via the car park, servicing the nearby picnic facilities.
Tower Hill Picnic Area
- Tower Hill Picnic Area has many tables and a picnic shelter, and is well situated for accessibility.
- There is no unisex toilet meeting access standards, but two of the picnic tables are generally accessible for wheelchair users.
Boardwalk and bird hide
- Access to the boardwalk is restricted by the track leading to it, which is narrow, poorly defined and made of gravel.
- Both the boardwalk and the hide have a good level of access generally, but have some limitations.