This camping area provides insights into the industrious Malleefowl, along with general natural and cultural history. There are also three self-guided interpretive walks and a
You are hereHome > Find > Parks map search > Wyperfeld National Park > Things to do > Wonga Campground
Loading maphttp://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/scripts/mapping/getlocationinfo http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-photo-url http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/_design/ajax-requested-content/get-add-your-video-urla3411076-22a5-766c-e040-a8c0ac642022
Change of conditions
- No change of conditions apply
This camping area provides insights into the industrious Malleefowl, along with general natural and cultural history. There are also three self-guided interpretive walks and a scenic nature drive accessible from this campground.
Located in the south of the park, this popular camping area is accessed via the sealed Entrance Road and is within walking distance of the Visitor Information Centre at the park entrance.
Advance bookings and payment are required year round.
There are 59 unpowered sites available with a maximum of 6 people per site.
Non-flush toilets, picnic tables, fireplaces and a picnic shelter are provided. Displays and information about the Park is available within walking distance of the campground at the nearby Visitor Information Centre.
Only allowed in designated fireplaces – supply your own wood.
Hand washing water only is provided – supply your own drinking water.
- Light fires only in the fireplaces provided or use a portable camping stove instead
- Ensure fires are never left unattended and are completely out before you leave
- During summer and autumn Total Fire Bans are common - this means no open fires can be lit
- For information on Total Fire Bans call the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667