Peak season bookings
A ballot is held in August for booking Cape Conran Coastal Park - Banksia Bluff Campground camping for the period from late December until early February. Minimum stays apply.
Applications for the 2018-19 summer ballot are now closed.
To keep the ballot fair to all entrants:
- Applications which stand at the close of the ballot are considered final.
- Full payment will be due after the ballot is drawn and a booking is allocated.
- A cancellation fee applies to any withdrawal of a successful application after the draw has taken place.
- One application per person/group is allowed for the camping ballot. Your application will not be processed if you enter a ballot more than once.
- Incomplete entries cannot be saved. Please have all your information at hand before commencing an application.
Results will be sent by email once allocation is complete. Due to the high number of applicants no changes to applications are possible during the allocation period in order to complete the process as quickly and fairly as possible.
- Check in 11am and check out 11am
- Sites can be booked in fixed blocks (up to 3 weeks), arriving and departing on a Saturday:
- Week 1: Saturday 22 December 2018 - Saturday 29 December 2018
- Week 2: Saturday 29 December 2018 - Saturday 5 January 2019
- Week 3: Saturday 5 January 2019 - Saturday 12 January 2019
- Week 4: Saturday 12 January 2019 - Saturday 19 January 2019
- Week 5: Saturday 19 January 2019 - Saturday 26 January 2019
- Week 6: Saturday 26 January 2019 - Saturday 2 February 2019
|Base price per night||$41.50 (including 6 people and 1 vehicle)|
|Base price per week||$290.50 (including 6 people and 1 vehicle)|
|Additional vehicle per night||$9.90|
|Additional vehicle per week||$69.30|
Concession rates for campsites
A 10 per cent discount applies to the base price of campsites for holders of eligible means-tested concession cards. Eligible cards include:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession card
- Veterans Affairs Gold Card for All Conditions
- Veterans Affairs Gold Card War Widow
- Veterans Affairs Gold Card TPI
- Veterans Affairs Gold card POW & EDA
To claim the concession discount the concession card holder must be the named person for the site. For group bookings the concession discount only applies to the site occupied by the concession card holder.
Customers requesting concession rates must be able to produce a valid concession card upon request.
Once sites have been allocated, cancellations will be subject to cancellation fees as follows:
- 30 days or more notice 50 per cent of booking amount.
- Less than 30 day notice 100 per cent of booking amount.