You are here
Safety and regulations
Change of conditionsAdd change of condition View all changed conditions for Maribyrnong Valley Parklands - Brimbank Park
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it.
- Bins are not provided. Please take your rubbish with you.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Vehicles and motorbikes may be used only on roads open to public vehicles. All vehicles must be registered and drivers licensed.
- No trail or mini-bikes.
- Portable barbecues may be used in designated areas only.
- Groups above 50 should contact the Brimbank Park Office before visiting the park.
- Dogs on a leash are permitted at Brimbank Park. No dogs near Kulin Wetland.
- No dogs are permitted at Horseshoe Bend Farm.
- This park has been assessed to have a high level of bushfire risk and will be closed for public safety on days of Code Red Fire Danger Rating.
- On days of Code Red Fire Danger parks and forests are not safe places to be. For your own safety, do not enter parks or forests and if you are already there you should leave the night before or early in the morning .
- For more information on the location of parks within Bureau of Meteorology forecast districts and closures on days of forecast Code Red Fire Danger Rating, click here.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.