Plan your stay
Book before you go
Where fees apply, camping and accommodation must be booked in advance. A camping permit is issued as booking confirmation. No bookings are taken for campgrounds where fees do not apply, for those sites camping is first in, first-served.
How far ahead can you book?
Bookings are now available until 30 June 2019 excluding bookings for some selected peak season booking periods.
Further availability will be opened at 12 pm (noon) Monday, 3 December 2018 extending booking availability from the 2 December 2019 to the 30 June 2020.
Parks where camping fees apply
- Brisbane Ranges National Park
- Buchan Caves
- Budj Bim National Park (formerly Mount Eccles)
- Cape Conran Coastal Park (Bansia Bluff area)
- Cape Liptrap Coastal Park
- Cathedral Range State Park
- Cobboboonee National Park
- Corringle Foreshore Reserve
- Croajingolong National Park
- Discovery Bay Coastal Park
- Falls to Hotham Alpine Crossing at Alpine National Park
- Gabo Island Reserve (accommodation only)
- Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park
- Glenelg River Canoe Trail
- Grampians National Park
- Great Ocean Walk
- Great Otway National Park
- Hattah-Kulkyne National Park
- Kinglake National Park
- Lake Eildon National Park
- Little Desert National Park
- Longridge Camp
- Lower Glenelg National Park
- Mount Arapiles-Tooan State Park
- Mount Buangor State Park
- Mount Buffalo National Park
- Murray-Sunset National Park (Shearers Quarters)
- Nioka Bush Camp at Plenty Gorge
- Peachtree Creek Reserve
- Point Hicks Lighthouse Reserve
- The Lakes National Park
- Upper Yarra Reservoir Park
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Wyperfeld National Park
or call Parks Victoria
Tel: 13 1963 (within Australia).
Tel: +61 (0)3 8627 4700 (international)
Fees are displayed when you search for availability online or go to the fees and charges page for a full list camping and accommodation prices in national, state and other parks and reserves.